Search Away!

Monday, February 28, 2011

In A Committed Relationship

The date has been set! I'm so excited! Now the planning begins. I just need to pick what to wear, who to invite, I definitely need to figure out music...

No, those aren't wedding-bells I'm hearing. If anything, I'm hearing the bang of a gun and the heavy heaving and panting of 1,000+ sweaty runners. But I have officially registered for the Salt Lake City Half-Marathon, so let's do this thing!

...Well, let's do this thing tomorrow. You see, I'm still recovering from my toenail-surgery. I just have to tell you all, last weekend was brutal. Brutal because it was so not brutal. I had friends bringing me delicious food (which I greatly appreciated, don't get me wrong here) I sat all the live-long day, and for some reason it just drove me crazy. C'mon, why would I want to take it easy when I was soaring? My bandages will come off on Wednesday, so I can get back to my flying soon enough.

The race will be April 16th, 2011 at 7:00 AM. I think it can safely be assumed that a lot is going to happen from now until then, and you can be sure to hear all about it right here.

Until next time, keep your goggles clean and your compass steady... Make today an adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment